Urban Genius Entertainment ("Company
") (collectively the "Properties
More information about the Safe Harbor framework can be found at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
The Properties are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that such individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Properties.Your California Privacy Rights
: If you are a California resident, you may request certain information once per year about our disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information during the preceding calendar year to third parties for such third parties' own direct marketing purposes. Please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We and our third-party service providers may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send newsletters to you or to provide you with information about our products and services.
- To send to you administrative information, including information regarding the Properties and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To send to you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you (including, without limitation, by our third-party service providers that send direct mail, email, and other types of advertising, such as display advertising or sponsored advertising on the Properties or other properties, to those whose email addresses we have collected).
- To personalize your experience on the Properties by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to send messages (for example, music clips or artist information) to a friend through the Properties. By using such functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend's name and email address.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Properties, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates or artists; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, our artists, you or others; or (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We may combine Personal Information that you submit on or through the Properties with information that we collect from and about you from other online and offline sources, including from our own websites and web properties (including apps, widgets and players) and third-party sources, which may include social media services you interact with through our Properties. We treat such combined information as Personal Information as long as it is so combined.